Monday, January 31, 2011

A New Challenge

It's the end of the month and so I'm thinking about Moments of Gaming again. Although on a side note I'm slightly disturbed that January is over already. While doing MoG I've dealt with too much footage, I've dealt with not enough footage and I've dealt with extremely disparate footage. However this time I have a new problem and that's a lack of variety. I've got a reasonable amount of footage this month but nearly all of it is from Dragon Age and apart from a little Eve footage, that's it. Of all the times I've made videos this is probably the least sure I've been of the outcome.

1 comment:

  1. I know, it is scary that a whole month of 2011 has gone already.
    Why not have a Dragon Age MoG? That way, this viewer will not have to keep working out which game she is looking at, lol.
    Good luck anyway!

    ReplyDelete