Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Live Music

It seems like there are going to be a lot of gigs this year and I've only got the first half planned so far. Although it's technically only March and April but there weren't any I fancied before that. In March there is Epica supported by ReVamp, that's followed by Sonata Arctica playing with Labyrinth and then Accept play with Wolf. In April Magnum take the stage and the week after that the Pandemonium Tour arrives including Kamelot, Evergrey, Sons of Seasons and Amaranthe. Those gigs are all local ones at the Corporation but I'm also considering seeing Manowar in Birmingham (another March one) and I might see Iron Maiden for the eighth time when they come to Sheffield Arena, but that's not until July.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of tickets! Good for you, and good for Corporation too. You can't beat live music, if you've got the energy for it. Go for it while you're still young enough to enjoy it, that's what I say :)

    ReplyDelete