Sunday, January 9, 2011

Subscribe

If you have not done so already you should subscribe to my new You Tube channel. I think that in general I won't always cross-post on here when I upload new videos so you should follow both separately if you're interested. Today is different as it's still new and I've got nothing else in mind to post here. There's a new video on the Life Of Doon channel talking about goals for the new year. Now I have a website to update so it's ready for the morning so I shall do that and see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that was good! Very clever how you cut between yourself holding up the fingers and yourself talking about the goals, and that split screen double at the end was brilliant. It may have been done before but it was new to me, and I was delighted by it.
    And needless to say, I am also delighted by your goals and wish you the very best success with all of them, from the bottom of my heart.
    Hope the website work goes well, too, and is ready for morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget you're reading this the day after and the website was already updated! :D
    Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete