Sunday, January 23, 2011

Updates

No one single thing to post about today, just a few updates on various subjects.

My new project is progressing nicely. A little slower that I'd hoped but still moving forward.

There is a new short video on the Life Of Doon You Tube channel.

Moving websites to my new server continues when I have spare time. Doing one at a time to make sure everything work working correctly makes it a slow job. No major problems though. Almost complete now.

Duke Nukem Forever has a release date! It's almost unbelievable.

Rumours are circulating that make it sound like Tron 3 is inevitable, that's cool.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your new video, even if it didn't turn out quite how you wanted it to! Glad to hear things are going well, if slowly... best of luck with all your ongoing projects.

    ReplyDelete