Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nothing in Particular

It's been a day of mostly nothing, but I have managed to get some more of my new project done. I didn't get it launched last week but I might manage to get it out this week. I've been having some server & email problems (on one of the old servers, that's partly why I've been moving) so that's slowed things down a bit. It's been a weird week and looking back I can't think what I actually spent my time on, certainly nothing special. I guess reading Sundance blogs along with a bit of Eve was all there was too it.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how much time it takes to do not very much, I have the same problem!
    But it's good to hear you got some more work done on your new project, which sounds most tantalising. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete