Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tron Legacy

The Iron Man 2 trailer yesterday looked great but this looks even better. I've been a fan of Tron for a long time, I even wrote a light cycles computer game many years ago (Bob Tron). You can click the image on the right for a larger version or view the trailer here.

I'd not really been following the production of this other than seeing the older teaser trailer, but I'm definately looking forward to this now. People are all "Yay! Jeff Bridges" after the oscars, but I'm more excited to see Bruce Boxleitner. Of course it's the Babylon 5 fan in me that thinks that.

Having to wait until december sucks though and it may even be longer until the UK release. I might just have to re-watch the original later on.

Monolith should put the Tron 2.0 game up on Steam to cash in on the new buzz. I'd play it again. I never did complete it the first time around and I don't have a copy anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment