Monday, March 15, 2010

Random Links

Blue Wizard Needs Food
Huge LOLs! There's some other great stuff in the gallery too.

Dragon Age 2 Coming
We all new Dragon Age 2 would be coming at some point, but now we have date! February 1st 2011. That's a long way off but at least Awakenings is out this week which should keep me entertained for a while.

How much is your Steam account worth?
Oh dear, £358.69 is quite a lot of money! Though to be honest I'd expected it to be higher. Also I have to point out that at least half of those games were bought while they were on offer.

Game design a lot like dealing drugs
I've always enjoyed Will Wright's games. I've played a lot of Sim City, The Sims and Spore. It's a shame Spore didn't quite live up to the grand expectations he'd imparted in all the pre-launch publicity. Still I'm sure I'll try whatever he comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment