Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Long Way Home

I didn't have time yet to finish my Batman marathon with Batman & Robin so instead I'm going to take a moment today to write about Buffy Season 8. I started reading scans of this when it first came out but I only ever got as far as issue 7. Now I understand they're up to somewhere around issue 30-something so now I've decided I should catch up. I picked up the first two volumes of the graphic novel compilations which includes issues 1 to 10 and I've just finished reading volume 1. I've read these ones before but they are still good a second time around. It probably helps a lot that Joss Whedon wrote it but it definitely feels true to the Buffy universe and is a good continuation of the series. So now there's two which I've read before to go and then it's stuff that's new to me. I hope they can keep the quality going.

No comments:

Post a Comment