Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Caprica

I've been saving this topic for a day when I was short on something to talk about. As a BSG fan I was excited when the prequel series Caprica was announced. I watched the pilot as soon as I could and enjoyed. However it wasn't anything like I'd expected it was going to be. I've been continuing to watch the series and mostly enjoying it but I don't feel like it's completely grabbed me yet, not like BSG did or Lost for example. There some interesting concepts, good characters and great special effects, but I'm not sure they're entirely sure what direction they're going with it yet. There's only been eight episodes so far and many TV programmes take much longer than that to find their feet. So I'll keep watching for now, but it's not up to the standard of it parent show yet. I just hope it gets the chance and isn't cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment