Friday, March 19, 2010

Dragon Age: Awakening

Just a quick post about Dragon Age: Awakening before I head off to London. I intended to install it and have a quick go and come back to it on Sunday after my trip but ended up playing for hours, oops. I guess that means I've been enjoying it! Beware of minor plot and companion spoilers. My biggest problem with rpg expansions in general is usually the companions. There's always new people and I find myself missing the old ones. For example when I first met Anders he just seemed like a magical Alistair to me. However after playing with them for a few hours I've gotten used to their company now and actually quite like them. There's a few small glitches I've noticed which strike me as a little unpolished. I guess the game was a bit rushed through QA but I'm sure Bioware will patch them out soon enough. None of the issues were game breaking. All in all it's a very playable expansion and I'll post again with more thoughts once I've finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment