Sunday, September 11, 2011

Your Highness

This was a very silly film. I've got nothing particular against crude humour but this fell completely flat for me. Still I actually managed to enjoy it somewhat as a cheesy fantasy film. That was because the great actors involved including James Franco and Natalie Portman, also excellent work on the sets and effect make a quality world for it. I'll admit Natalie Portman was the only reason I even tried this after seeing the trailer, in the end she had to save it, which she just about managed.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you manage to find something positive to say, even about a not very good film - that is kind and generous, like a good reviewer should be!
    You are making good use of your time as you wait for computer parts, hope they arrive tomorrow ok.

    ReplyDelete