Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Girl Who Waited

Many more great Rory moments this week on Doctor Who. At this point I should probably give some praise to Arthur Darvill as well for his work on the character as I've not really mentioned him before. Amy gets another long wait for the Doctor that's almost happening as often as Rory dies now. That's not a complaint, just an observation. I very much enjoyed the episode. We hear that Amy Pond is the only one with the will to change a fixed event in time. Does that sound like foreshadowing to anyone else? :D Did we get a shot of the Doctor's death date again? I don't remember seeing one this week, not that I've forgotten.


That's probably what I'd do!

2 comments:

  1. And young Amy is what, 25 say? +36 years, then at least 61, and she's still got red hair? Yeah, right. Very good paradoxes, and a lovely garden, but it makes me start thinking of other episodes, and thinking, yes, but how come this, and how come that, then? Like how come Rory waited centuries and didn't change?
    But yes, Rory did have some great lines, didn't he, and the acting was excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory was living plastic when he waited, until they remade the universe.

    ReplyDelete