Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New TV

It's September and the new season of television is underway. I thought I'd do a quick summary of what I'm looking forward to this year.

Castle (Season 4)
Will Detective Beckett be okay? I expect so as she's a main character but how will it happen? I'm looking forward to this one a lot, always room for more Stana Katic and Nathon Fillion.

Fringe (Season 4)
Weird science and alternate universes with John Noble, a favorite of mine. I hope this will not be the final season.

Ringer (New)
I don't actually know a lot about this new series. However it has a big buzz around it as it's Sarah Michelle Gellar's first return to televsion since Buffy. I'll at least be giving this a try.

Hawaii Five-O (Season 2)
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the first series of this remake. Let's hope season two can continue to hold me.

Nikita (Season 2)
Another one which I enjoyed more than I expected to. Although storywise this year is probably going to be a bit different.

Terra Nova (New)
Time travelling dinosaur thingy from Steven Spielberg. Have at least give this a look. Although it sounds like they've been having some production issues.

House (Season 8)
House has been pretty consistently great since the beginning but there are going to be quite a few major changes this year which is worrying.

That's all for September. Later on there's also The Walking Dead and Bones. Not of lot of new series I'm paying attention to this year. Most of the pilots I was interested in did not get picked up.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear there were interesting pilots that did not get picked up, that is always a shame, but glad you have plenty of other good stuff to watch. At least there is usually something good in the autumn, after the leanness of summer!

    ReplyDelete