Friday, September 2, 2011

Missed Films

Through being busy and disorganized it seems I have missed some of the recent films I had hoped to see in the cinema. I'd already accepted that I had missed Captain America but I was looking at the listings this afternoon and found that wasn't the only one. I was thinking I might see something on either Saturday or Monday but now I've changed my mind. I was surprised to see that Cowboys & Aliens wasn't showing in Sheffield anymore as it's only been on for two weeks. We do only have eight screens in Sheffield centre so I guess they'll only keep the really big ones. So while Super 8 and Conan aren't on anymore, Rise of the Planet of the Apes is. So I've decided I'm going to have a film catch-up week via "other" sources. Sorry film makers, I'll make it up next time and of course if I like them I'll be buying the DVD/BD. So we'll have a bunch of mini film reviews on the blog this week. You should pretend I saw these a while ago but I'm only just posting about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment