Friday, December 10, 2010

Vlogs

Video blogs are not something I can't imagine myself ever doing. Although I'd probably like the editing part I don't think I'd ever have enough to say. I just don't think fast enough, which is why I prefer to write. However after a recommendation I've suddenly subscribed to a bunch on You Tube. There's a ton of entertaining people out there with a lot videos to watch. When you find someone new it usually ends up with you watching though their archive which can be quite large in some cases. Another Internet obsession for me to use up all my time on. Except for right now when I have some new Steam treasure hunt objectives to complete.

1 comment:

  1. That is always the problem, isn't it - too many interesting things, and not enough time!
    Agree with you about writing being easier than talking.

    ReplyDelete