Monday, December 13, 2010

Shatter

Today the Steam treasure hunt lead me to buy this breakout clone game. It a great version of an old classic with various twists on the basic format and a huge variety of different levels. The circular ones make it much harder to anticipate the angles for example. Graphics are nice and the sound design too. The only problem I'm having is that I've not been able to get the score necessary for the hunt objective yet! Still not the end of the world. I was never aiming to get the full 28 anyway, I've already purposely missed some. You only need 10/28 to enter the grand prize draw and I'm currently on 9/16.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing very well with this treasure hunt, and it sounds like you are having fun along the way.
    They are an original lot at Steam, coming up with a good idea like this!

    ReplyDelete