Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Moments of Gaming (November 2010)

Well that was very much a make it up as you go along affair. Usually I've got at least some kind plan when I start making these videos no matter how small. This time that was not the case. Thanks to the issues I explained yesterday I just wasn't really sure where to begin so I just started and figured I see where it ends up. I picked some music in a style I'd not really used before and set to it. The one benefit of using a psytrance track is that they're usually quite long. So for once I didn't have to worry about mixing or bridging two tracks to get some length. It's not the greatest video ever but I think it turned reasonably well considering the haphazard approach. See for yourself here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJnovwbdAu8

1 comment:

  1. I thought that turned out pretty well too, and also fast work, well done for getting it out on the first of the month again!
    You just couldn't tie together such a collection of very different games, and yet, you know, it kind of did have a winter feel to it, as if that was the unifying theme. I think it shows what a wide variety of games is available, and how different they all look, and I though the editing was lovely and smooth, each clip seemed to be just the right length - though I would have liked longer to look at the beautiful ship at 2:56! (I think it was in the background in some earlier scenes.)I enjoyed looking at what you played in November, thanks!

    ReplyDelete