Thursday, November 3, 2011

Video Failures

I obviously picked the wrong time to attempt to start video blogs again. I've not done a particularly good job in keeping to my planned schedule so far. However seeing as I only have two subscribers on that channel (and one of those is my own other account) I doubt many people are missing me. I do hope to fit something in tomorrow though. Also I never meant for it to be so long since my last gaming video. I've had a bunch of footage from The Witcher sat on my hard drive for a while now just waiting for a video idea. However I never felt like I had a good idea and so never found the drive to get started. This evening I started to look at some of the footage only to find that for some reason all the audio was of a really poor quality. Ah well, it seems like that project was never meant to be. It's likely now that my next gaming video will be about Skyrim, only 8 days to go now! Perhaps November will turn out to be a better month for videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment