Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Britain In A Day

You may remember me talking about the documentary Life In A Day in the past. It's available on DVD now by the way (and back on You Tube at http://www.youtube.com/lifeinaday). Now the same production team (with a different director) are going to do the same but only for the UK rather than the whole world. I've no idea if they'll be able to create quite the same feel a second time, I guess it helps that a lot of the same people are involved rather than it just being a copy. If something interesting happens on November 12th I will probably record some footage. Although just like last time I don't expect it will be interesting enough to be included.

1 comment:

  1. If anything interesting happens on Nov 12th, at least you will have your camera with you, and not be like the people who see something and have to say, "Oh, if only I had had my camera!"

    ReplyDelete