Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Testing

I'll be splitting my time between Skyrim and other worlds sooner than expected. It's just under a month now until I head to a galaxy far far away for The Old Republic. However before that is another test this weekend. Only a weekend test this time so there won't be much to do and I won't want to complete too much only to have to do it all again at the end of December. It sounds like they're wanting to get as many people back from previous tests all in one go in order to stress the servers with a much larger population. I will be interested to see what has changed since I last played and how it performs with a full population. Also the NDA has been lifted for this test so I can post screenshots and videos this time around. Should make for an interesting weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you will be very busy! It will be hard to leave Skyrim, but this will be an interesting change. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete