Monday, February 14, 2011

Stuck

I've been thinking for a while now but I just can't find an interesting topic for today. I was trying to find something to talk about so I could avoid doing a post about being single on valentines day but now I'm doing it anyway. Of course to me it's normal anyway, I've been single on valentines days more times than I've not so it's never been something I've been hugely bothered about. The only difference about my evening is that none of my coupled friends are on messenger. Maybe one day things will change but for now I feel like I've got far too many other things to deal with first.

1 comment:

  1. You know what Matt would say, "Just another excuse to sell cards" and for once I think he would be right, lol.
    Here is a bit of trivia for you that I have picked up from reading mangas - in Japan, the day for being romantic and spending the evening with your loved one is Christmas Eve. Seems strange, doesn't it? But I guess they picked up on Christmas being a world-wide special time, only not being a Christian heritage country, they made up their own ways to make it special.

    ReplyDelete