Saturday, February 12, 2011

San Francisco

That is a bit of a silly name for a mobile phone as far as I'm concerned but that is what I've got now. The Orange San Francisco is an Android smart phone and it seems to be quite good so far. I've used a couple of Android based phones before but this is the first one of my own. It's not actually something I'd been planing on getting but I happened to see some interesting free upgrade offers after logging in to my Orange online account and I ended up getting one of them. There have been a couple of annoying frustrations but I think they're more the fault of Orange rather than of the phone and so I hope a quick chat with them on Monday can get those sorted. Now it is time to look at what is involved in Android app development.

No comments:

Post a Comment