Friday, February 11, 2011

First Class Trailer

The main news today is of course the new trailer for X-Men: First Class. When I first heard about this film I was unsure about the concept, part of me still wants Bryan Singer to make X-Men 4. Still when the first pictures were released I was less worried and more interested. Now we've got a full trailer and I think I'm sold. Although we know little of what the actual story will be the trailer looks great to me. Sure the trailer could just be all the best bits but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt now. See for yourself here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrbHykKUfTM

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, that looks good. Hooking it up to the Cuban missile crisis will give it a real sense of time and place, and it looks like it will explore how friends can become enemies by finding different answers to the same question - classic civil war scenario. Thanks for the link to the trailer!

    ReplyDelete