Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dev Weekend

I have to admit that I cannot take credit for the concept nor can I take credit for the suggestion that we do one. I am looking forward to it though. The idea is that a group of developers get together and lock themselves away for a few days. During that time intense development on a single idea takes place and hopefully you come out at the other end with a marketable product. So beginning this evening and until Sunday this is what I will be doing. Unfortunately due to other peoples commitments our group this time will only be two of us. However we do plan to start doing this on a semi-regular basis, maybe once or twice a year I guess. So hopefully with a bit more lead time in the future we can organize a couple more people. Later this evening I will meet an old friend from my university days at the train station as he visits from London, at which we will begin spinning ideas at the only place you can do such things, the pub!

(Side Note)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Official Trailer looks great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant idea. Best of luck for a happy and creative time for you both xx

    ReplyDelete