Sunday, February 13, 2011

Inspiration

Where does it come from? I feel like it's something I've been missing for a while and I don't know how to get it back. I feel like I want to do something creative but don't have enough things to put that into. Of course technically I've got two existing projects on the go, but I plan to be finished with those this week and after that I don't know what's next. Although after saying that I've just had another thought. So I guess my inspiration comes from writing blog posts about being uninspired!

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in the two projects you already have on the go, good luck with finishing those, and I am looking forward to hearing more about them.
    Glad to hear some inspiration crept up on you unawares!
    That is often the way with inspiration, isn't it? Sneaky little critter.

    ReplyDelete