Thursday, July 15, 2010

Starcraft II Collectors Edition

It's less than two weeks now until the release of Starcraft 2. I've been a bit to busy over the last couple to start getting excited about it but then Game reminded me. Obviously I pre-ordered this game quite a while ago but for some reason (I don't remember why anymore) I only ordered the basic version. This week Game sent a mail out asking people if they would like to upgrade their order. I think the reason I didn't order it in the first place was the price but my product launch this week has gone well and I've been feeling the need to splash out. Game couldn't have timed their mail out better! I totally upgraded my order. It does look like a nice set though with a 2GB flash drive containing the original game, a comic book, soundtrack CD, behind-the-scenes DVD, a huge art book and some in-game bonuses. However I may not have enough room on my shelf!

1 comment:

  1. Extremely nice! What a lovely set. You'll have some fun with that, a great reward for all your hard work. I am thrilled to bits to hear that your launch went well, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete