Saturday, July 10, 2010

Curse you Firaxis

Is my Civ addiction not enough? For those that don't know Firaxis are the developers of Civilization V. The game is due in September and it's one I am looking forward to a lot. I was preparing to buy the digital deluxe version available on Steam but then yesterday they announced there's going to be a $100 special edition box available. The set includes the usual art books, soundtrack and behind the scenes stuff along with some nice looking miniatures. It's just the sort of thing I can't resist for games I'm looking forward too. If it becomes available in the UK I'll totally be buying copy!

1 comment:

  1. That is not fair, is it, they are just tempting you like mad with this lovely set, and then you don't even know if it will be available here.
    It does look nice, though!

    ReplyDelete