Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Almost Famous

Well not really! Allow me to explain. I was randomly visiting some old sites in my bookmarks during a bored moment. One of those links happened to be to my lighting system entry at The Neverwinter Vault. I got a nice surprise from the page. It's been a while since I checked the site as I've not been very active in the NWN community recently. What I found was that I've been inducted into the Hall of Fame! That basically means it's been downloaded a lot and people have rated it on average 8/10 or more. It's actual score at the moment is 9.49. Now I'll admit that the NWN mod community is an extremely small niche of the internet but within it that is a major award. I suppose that's more reason than ever to finish some of my other NWN projects.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, that is absolutely brilliant! Very pleased for you. And I'm not surprised it's been downloaded a lot - it looked very special to me.

    ReplyDelete