Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stuff

Finishing work off ready for Monday morning. Doing a little video editing. Trying to find time to finish my Portal tutorial which got stalled. I'm low on time for anything else. It's E3 week this week which will hopefully have some interesting announcements. I shouldn't be lacking in topics this week! So that's Monday to Thursady and then Duke Nukem Forever is out on Friday. I'm now trying to figure out where I can fit in a trip to see X-Men: First Class. I suppose it will still be on next week but I've got to be careful to avoid Internet spoilers which gets harder the longer it's been out.

1 comment:

  1. When Stuff is piling up in heaps and you are so busy, but you still remember your blog, that is very impressive.
    Hope some exciting news comes out of E3 to cheer you along the way.
    In the meantime, and just to show I read your 30 day challenge, remember the famous saying,
    "When the going gets tough, the tough put the kettle on."

    ReplyDelete