Thursday, June 30, 2011

No Lantern

In the end I decided not to bother going to see Green Lantern this evening. I had no-one to got with today and it would have been tucked away in screen 9. So there would have been a high chance of me being the only one there, which is weird. I'll catch it some other time, probably once it gets to Sky. Also I've go plenty of other things going on this week that my time would be better spent on. Next week I will go to see Transformers 3 though. It turns out that was a good idea after all as today was the start of the Steam summer sale. Spending £15 on a bunch of cheap indie games instead of on a probably mediocre film is a much better time investment. Steam have got another competition going as well, like the previous treasure hunt. So much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment