Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Side Projects

It's a topic that comes up ever couple of months or so and today is one of those days. I start thinking about the various side projects and ideas I have and start wondering why I'm not doing anything about them. The Vlogbrothers (via ZeFrank) call it Brain Crack, where you become addited to the idea and keep thinking about it rather than acting upon it. You have to let the ideas go for someone else to do or simply get on with them. So that is what I am going to do. This evening I'm going to have mental sort out and decide what I should work on, what I should just let out to the world and what I should just forget completely. I've actually got a notebook full of all sorts of things, I think it will have to lose some pages otherwise it just becomes too daunting. Still I am pleased that I still manage to find the time for a daily blog post amongst all of this and I hope I can continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment