Thursday, June 9, 2011

E3 2011 Day 2

Day two of E3 and there's nothing much new to report. Most of the major announcements have been made by this point. We do still have the Live Cam guy and get quite a few interesting tidbits from the interviews he manages to get.

Today though the big things for me were the stage demos of two of the games I'm most looking forward to; Mass Effect 3 & Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim. Both of these games are looking great. There are some nice looking features added to Mass Effect 3 such as melee combat and weapon customization. Also some new enemies, I saw what looked like Batarian Husks! Skyrin also seems to have a lot of improvements over TES4, the brand new graphics engine looks good as do the dragons.

At this point though I think knowing much more about these games will be spoilers. It's not like they need to convince me to buy the games. I'm a fan of both franchises and was already planning to get both. I'm just impatiently waiting! At least both games have a set release date now.

No comments:

Post a Comment