Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Busy

Why do so many clients come back with a bunch of extra changes with only a couple of days to go before a deadline? There is not going to be the usual spare time over the next couple of days, especially if I go to see X-Men: First Class one evening. That means Moments of Gaming will probably have to wait until the weekend. At least it won't feel rushed like it would if I tried to fit it in tonight. Still it's a bit frustrating, but it's not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. To ease the frustration I've been trying to learn the piano version of Still Alive, but that's surprisingly tricky for what sounds like such a simple song. Challenge is good though. That's all for now, I'll keep this short so there's still some time for finish things off and watch of bit of TV.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you would be off to the cinema this week, when I saw the posters for X Men First Class appear on bus shelters! I am sorry to hear you have been landed with extra work - boo! Not fair!
    I think it is a very good idea to keep MoG until you have time to enjoy doing it properly - and your No. 1 fan will have more time at weekend to enjoy it properly, too.
    Excellent idea to tackle something completely different like piano, gives your mind a nice change.
    I have been enjoying your 30 day challenge posts, and I hope you get to go to some of those events one day. And nice pic of Jeff - I thought it would be Annihilator, when I saw one was about bands.

    ReplyDelete