Thursday, September 30, 2010

September is gone

It feels to me like this month has gone by extremely quickly and that I've not got enough work done. Better time management is required I think for a much more focused October. I didn't get all the gaming done I thought I would either. I started the month with a Bioware theme but that seems to have got a bit lost over the last two weeks. Of course a big part of that was Civilization's fault but not all. Another reason was that fact I'd recorded so much footage for MOG that I filled the 1TB drive I use to store it! That's 11 hours of footage I'll need to sift though and reduce to around 10 minutes, which will be quite a task. I've got to remember to start recording only particular moments rather than just leaving it going.

1 comment:

  1. 11 hours of footage! Well, you'll enjoy seeing that again, but probably not all at once...
    You are in for a busy time this October, I see.
    Good luck with the time management, hope you get lots of work done too.
    Looking forward to MOG when it arrives, but no rush!

    ReplyDelete