Thursday, September 23, 2010

Countdown to Civilization

My copy of the game should be delivered tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. It been out for a few days in the US already and has been getting some good reviews. I just hope it gets delivered to the correct building for a change so I don't have to waste time chasing the package. It seems to be happening more and more lately. I explain to one driver but by the next time it's someone new. Of course the building works and scaffolding don't help with that. I hope they put up some nice new signs when they've finished. I must remember to pick up extra snacks and caffeinated beverages as my first game with probably be quite a mammoth session, 'Just one more turn!'. Though I'd estimate there is a 50/50 chance delivery will go wrong and I have to wait until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment