Friday, September 3, 2010

Duke Nukem: Eventually?

Announced today at PAX, Gearbox Software are officially working on finishing Duke Nukem Forever and plan to released it next year (on PC, XBox & PS3). This was rumoured a few weeks ago but I have to say I'd pretty much dismissed it. After 3D Realms went under I never expected to hear that much from Duke ever again. However now it looks like it might actually get finished, there's even a playable demo at PAX! This is all very odd news to hear, I'm wondering if this is perhaps some weird alternate universe. Of course in all seriousness I'm don't think I'll really believe it until I have a disk in my hand, there's still plenty of time between now and 2011 for more delays to occur.

1 comment:

  1. A ghost from the past by now, except that the duke there looks a fairly substantial ghost! Maybe we really are in an alternate universe, but if so the days seem to be as short as in the other one, which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete