Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bioware

While I wait for Lair of the Shadow Broker and Witch Hunt to download I've been thinking if there are any other Bioware games that need my attention this month. I completed Knights of the Old Republic again only a couple of months ago so I don't need to play that another time yet. Neverwinter Nights (and it's expansions) I've played to death over the years so again I'm not feeling the urge to play those again yet. The Baldur's Gate series I've only ever played the once so they are a possibility but they're getting a bit on the old side now. Even though they are classics the user interface feels a bit dated to me now and that takes some of the enjoyment out of it. That just leaves Jade Empire in which I do have a game in progress, but I was already planning to get back to that soon anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment