Friday, September 24, 2010

I can haz parsul plz?

I did eventually get my package containing the Civilization V special edition but it wasn't simple. At first I couldn't track it, then later I could. There was confusion as to whether it was a Royal Mail or a Parcel Force delivery, so I wasn't sure who to contact. The oddest part was probably the fact that I got the fastest support response by sending a tweet to @RoyalMail. They managed to confirm that it had been a Parcel Force delivery which allowed me to find out my package had been left at a post office for collection. It was 4:50 at that point and the post office closed at 5:30 but I decided to go for it rather than waiting until tomorrow, there was just enough time. It had been sitting there since lunchtime! Play time will come later and of course a full review at a later date. In the meantime I did take some un-boxing photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment