Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pre Orders

With Steam and digital distribution of games getting better and better it means that the only physical versions of games I'm buying nowadays are the fancy special editions. I've mentioned the nice looking special editions for Fallout: New Vegas and Civilization V before when they were announced for the US market. Now finally they are available for pre-order in the UK. The links above will take you to GAME where I still buy most of my games (on disk) due to their reward card scheme. Of course I have now my copies on order, I'd kind of forgotten quite how close the release of Civilization V was, I'm going to be very busy with that and the Bioware DLC's this month.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, they look very swish. Makes a lot of sense, especially when you don't have a lot of space, to collect just the special editions and have the rest as digital versions. Have fun! (But don't forget to go outside sometimes and get fresh air, look at trees, etc...)
    BTW forgot to say yesterday, your experience is a perfect example of Oliver Stone's mantra, "Perfect is the enemy of good". I have found myself saying that a lot recently, when faced with someone's dirty house and galloping time!

    ReplyDelete