Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Success

I did eventually win my game of Civilization. Although in the end I had to switch from a cultural victory to a space victory. Two of the AI players were close to a space victory and another was close to getting a diplomatic victory. There wasn't enough time for me to finish my culture objectives before those players. I had plenty of production capacity so the which to space was simple. I've never won a game with culture before and I've done space wins before so that was a little disappointing. It was a different achievement though, it was the first time I've managed to beat the "Prince" level difficulty. I've been trying to do that for quite a while now. Although I will admit I was geographically lucky with my starting placement, making defence quite easy.

1 comment:

  1. What a great achievement, well done and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete