Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fire!

This actually happened a couple of weeks ago. You may have seen me mention it on Twitter and Google+ but I never posted about it here. I was trying to think of something to post this evening and opened up Picasa to see if I had any interesting photos to post rather than a long text post. There was a fire in one of the blocks across from me, it was probably only a chip pan but as it's a big tower block there's always a huge response. I've seen it before a couple of times but never at night. So many flashing blue lights!

View Photos Here

Also a short video of all the lights!

1 comment:

  1. You do see some exciting things where you live! Good photos and good video, very dramatic - all those lights make striking images, don't they?
    It is good to know that such a good response is provided to fires in tower blocks.

    ReplyDelete