Monday, August 15, 2011

Google Games

So Google+ has games now. I guess it was inevitable but some people were saying that the lack of games was one of major benefits of Google+. For now at least, they seem to be going for quality over quantity, unlike Facebook. Also it seems they are keeping it all to a separate section and keeping all the notifications and updates away from your main news feed, which is good. There is only one Facebook game I've ever played and that's Dragon Age: Legends which is now available on Google+ too. I don't really need to be playing two copies of that so I've been playing some City of Wonder instead. It's a sort of Civilization Simulation type game and it seems kinda cool. I presume most of the available games are also to be found in other places (like Facebook), I know DA:Legends and Angry Birds are, but I'd not heard of City of Wonder before. The whole situation of games on Google+ will be interesting to watch as its reach gets larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment