Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tardis Rock

Oh Internet you really do have everything don't you? Including a group of Doctor Who fans forming a band and write Doctor Who related songs. The band is called Chameleon Circuit and they've just recently released their second album, Still Got Legs. I finally got around to listening to it yesterday and there is some really good stuff on there. Also it's extremely well produced for something which is done in a home studio. You can preview the album for free here: http://charliemcdonnell.com/music/ but it's also available on iTunes and as a real CD from DFTBA. They're probably not the only ones who do this but I think it's safe to say they're the most famous at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't mind about not reading about the testing, as there is no chance of my understanding comments made in a secret testing forum. The mind boggles - loads of clever techies just like you all talking to each other. It would be like going to a brain surgeons' conference.
    However, this music I could understand, and I thought it was very clever, and I agree with you, very well produced. Well sung, too, and lots of variety. But it is truly extraordinary that such a thing should exist at all, and that we should know about it. Indeed, the internet has changed the world.

    ReplyDelete