Sunday, July 3, 2011

Flashpoint

A while ago I picked up the first volume of Dark Horse's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic comic series. If you remember, my impression wasn't all that great. It had its moments but was a bit incoherant at times. However I was still intersted in the idea of the series overall so I decided to give it another shot and try the second volume entitled Flashpoint. Really the only reason I've taken so long to do so is that it was out of stock.

Luckily this volume was so much better than the first. With all the set up and introductions out of the way it was free do just tell a good story. There's action and intriege, there's some great art and in general it just seemed to get me hooked this time. So now I look forward to more in the future and unlike X-Men of course this has a fixed beginning and end with only a single story line, so much easier to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment