Friday, May 27, 2011

Time Is Short

Let him who have understanding reckon the number of the beast! I was only meaning to post that it's late and I don't have a topic today, but as soon as I wrote 'time is short' my brain had to continue with the quote from the song/bible. Even though it's the end of a line in the middle of the quote. It's funny how memory works sometimes. Is it time for a new Iron Maiden album yet? I'm not up to date on the news but I guess The Final Frontier has not been out that long and they're touring at the moment IIRC. So perhaps next year? Still in the mean time I must listen to Arch Enemy's new album soon.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of a new album from Maiden coming up, but there was a new one from Elvenking, end of last year, which we seem to have missed.
    But those trigger words, oh yes! I was talking about this to someone else recently, there are quite a lot when you start thinking about it, words and short phrases that always and immediately trigger the same completing word or phrase, and of course it is better if the person you're talking to has the same trigger, so that they know what you are on about. 'Ready when you are' has of course to be followed by the word, 'Bob', but you are too young for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know 'Ready when you are Bob', but I have no idea what it's from. So I guess that's probably your fault! :D

    ReplyDelete