Friday, May 20, 2011

Focus Doon!

Despite setting myself goals to stop such things happening I've ended up with far too many projects in mind at once. I always get distracted by the latest idea before I've finished the previous one. I realized I was doing it again today when I started thinking about a second Portal related project when I've barely even started the first and that's only supposed to be a minor hobby project. The same happens with my major programming work as well. I've got lists, charts and various scribbles but nothing really helps. My brain always seems to be working on more than one thing at a time and I find it hard to focus on one thing all the way to completion. Even as I write this I'm thinking about the new section I'm going to add to my website and keeping an eye on a data feed import for one of my business sites. Too much to do and not enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment