Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cancelled

So it's that time of year where we begin to find out the fate of our favorite and not so favorite TV shows. We already knew that Stargate: Universe was no more and that Fringe is getting another 22 episodes, but we've heard a lot more this week. On the good side Bones is getting series 7 and House is getting a series 8 (although possibly the last by the sounds of it). Unfortunately most of the other news has been bad. V has been cancelled which is a shame. It wasn't the greatest show event but I was enjoying it and we're rapidly running out of sci-fi on TV. The Event has gone too but to be honest I'm not surprised about that. I have been watching it but it's been a bit of a mess the whole time. There will be no series 2 for The Chicago Code and that's disappointing. That's probably been the most impressive of the new shows this year and I was really getting in to it. Finally there are the pilots for next year. It was sad to hear 17th Precinct didn't get picked up for a full season, I was looking forward to that one. The new Wonder Women was looking worse and worse the more they showed of it so I'm not bothered that didn't get picked up. There is J.J. Abrams' Alcatraz though which might be interesting. I must remember to stop getting in to shows before season 2 as it just ends in heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment