Thursday, May 5, 2011

I has a Tumblr

It's one of those things that I was never convinced I really needed, I think I mention this once before. However it seems to be getting more and more popular every day. I figured it was about time that I jumped on the bandwagon. Of course it took the Vlogbrothers signing up to finally convince me it was I place I should be. Although I'll probably not post there directly all too often but it does make it easier to read other people's posts on there. Also it can import posts via RSS which might be useful for some. As that means all my post from here, from Twitter and from both my You Tube accounts will automatically be re-posted there too. So you can get all my posts in one place, if you want. My new Tumblr is here: http://bobrulesok.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. My first thought was, would not a washr be more useful, before a tumblr? (That is not a joke.) Once again you show me something I had not heard of. It looks very neat and useful, I have added it to my favourites but I will probably look at your stuff in the same ways I do now. I have a question, though - does this mean that more people can read any silly comments that may have been made (eg this one) in response to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For most people Tumblr is another blog site similar to blogspot. Obviously I already have this so I don't need it for that. I've set it so post here are automatically added there, but it's just a link back here not the full post. So someone would have to be interested enough to be following me on Tumblr and then click the link to see your replies. That's probably not going to happen very often! I posted this with the mind set that someone reading this who has Tumblr might want to follow me. But of course in reality you're the only person I know reads this regularly :D

    ReplyDelete