Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Education Continuum

The more videos I watch by the Vlogbrothers the more I wonder what I ever did before I discovered them. It's been less than a year since I first watched one of their videos but I have watched the majority of their four year archive. What started simply as two brothers sending daily video messages to each other became this amazing community. Of course these days they only make three videos a week but they are always a treat when they pop up in the You Tube subscription box. Between the two of them they've got a extremely wide variety of knowledge and the content varies from silly or funny to insightful or informative, but they are always interesting. Here's John's latest about the similarities between Maths and Literature, which got me thinking about how my perspective has changed over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment