Thursday, March 31, 2011

Murder

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-12905626

There's enough going on in the world right now that I rarely pay much attention to local news. This week in particular I've just been digging in to work and not really paid anything much notice. However the story linked above happened only just down the road from me. I'd noticed the police presence over the last two days and had wondered what what going on but did not give it much more thought than that. There were CSI teams investigating the grounds all around here. It was only this afternoon when officers called in here canvasing for witnesses that I actually found out what had happened. It's not often that you're so close to such incidents. I can't help but wonder though at the un-glamorous nature of a job with CSI: South Yorkshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment